We offer a full/part-time or freelance sales arborist position for residential and commercial prospects in Toronto and GTA.
- Commission on all sales, or hourly and commission depending on experience. Salary plus commission possible for the right candidate
- Flexible work schedule
- Full WSIB coverage
- Paid mileage
- Company tablet and cell phone
- 3+ years of experience in the industry
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Engage actively with clients, delivering on-site tree risk assessments and consultations in diverse conditions and environments, and clearly convey findings both verbally and in writing.
- Foster and sustain relationships with both new and existing clients, offering expert advice and education tailored to their specific tree care needs.
- Create detailed estimates encompassing tree species, equipment needs, time frames, and crew specifications.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive communication with clients through various channels, such as in-person, phone, and email.
- Efficiently employ Jobber, our field management software, to optimize workflow and task management.
- Ensure clear conveyance of the scope of each sold job to all Local Arborist Inc. team members, addressing any follow-up inquiries promptly.
- Persistently aim to reduce costs, enhance efficiency, and elevate production to meet sales objectives and targets.
- Solicit for work prospects, when necessary, through research and cold calling
- Study and fully understand the City of Toronto and Mississauga Urban Tree By-laws as they relate to:
- Private Ownership
- Construction Purposes
- Ravine Authority
- City Tree Access
- Study and understand current location-specific tree species concerns and all it entails
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.