$25–$40 an hour
- Day shift, Monday-Friday
- Pruning, thinning, and removing deadwood throughout the tree canopy.
- Perform work in the canopy of the trees at various heights.
- Removal of hazardous trees.
- Stump grinding operation.
- Installation of cables, bracing and lightning protection systems, good knowledge of knots and rigging.
- Safely climbing trees, being careful of customer’s property
- Running chipper and equipment, chainsaw operation and maintenance
- Lifting heavy logs and dragging brush
- Previous arboriculture and tree climbing experience is considered an asset.
- G license is an asset , AZ or DZ license is preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Certified Arborist or willingness to work towards.
- Be familiar with ISA and Ontario Arborist Safe Work Practices, and adhere to them throughout all aspects of aerial tree care operations.
- Safely operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, mini skid steer and other equipment as needed.
- Perform worksite cleanup at every property, every time.
- Working at heights training.
- Bonus pay